Friday, March 20, 2009

Disco Connection

For those that enjoy instrumental disco music, I recommend checking out Disconnection's 1977 self-titled album released off of Prelude records. This record was written and produced by Robert Holmes and consists of some funky instrumental disco gems including "Dead On The Case", "Cash Money", and "Bay City", which was more recently re-edited by Lexx and released last year on twelve-inch by Big Bear. So if your looking for a solid instrumental disco release, this record should be right up your alley. Enjoy!

Disconnection - Dead on the Case
Disconnection - Bay City
Disconnection - Bay City (Lexx Re-edit)


Share on Facebook

3 comments:

crotchbat said...

Brilliant - thanks so much for these. The Lexx re-edit is absolutely killer stuff.

Anonymous said...

So if your looking for a solid instrumental disco release, this record should be right up your alley.

Indeed old chap, this is right up my alley! I'm going to bring these tunes with me this spring when I'm out on my yacht in the Mediterranean! Big thanks!

MANIFEST DESTITUTE said...

I help promote a disco night by this same name! This records is an inspiration without a doubt...this is how we get down in Boston!

http://manifestdestitute.blogspot.com/search?q=disco-nnection