Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dancing In The Streets

I could spending hours writing about all the great Boney M. tracks, "Felicidad", "Rasputin", "Nightflight To Venus", "Silent Lover", and the list goes on and on...! Another amazing classic that I've been playing out lately is the 12-inch extended version of "Dancing In The Streets" which was released as a single back in 1978. This track, in my opinion, is one of Boney M's most underrated songs, probably due to the fact that it didn't make it onto any of their actual LP releases. Regardless, "Dancing In The Streets" probably goes down as one of my all-time favorites. You can add another classic track to, I'm sure, your ever growing Boney M. collection.

Boney M. - Dancing In The Streets(Extended edit)

Right now there is a bunch of other great disco mixes, edits, and tracks over at the STUDIO! Disco Blog that I recommend checking out!

REMINDER: STUDIO! Tonight @ Havana! (see last post)


Share on Facebook

No comments: