Friday, March 12, 2010

Children of the Universe

Here's a re-edit of Seiko Brothers' "Children of the Universe" that was recently handed to me by local San Francisco deejay Hotthobo (who hosts the brand new monthly Grow Up inside Madrone) with the assistance of AmyWhoa. AmyWhoa found this random track when she recently visited Scotland, which according to her was in dire need of some re-edit treatment. That being said, this tag-team really did some fine work producing something very tasty for the dancefloor. I don't really know much about the original, however it's safe to say I've been listening to the cut non-stop ever since I got my hands on the edit. I would definitely love to see this make it on to wax at some point. Enjoy!

Seiko Brothers - Children of the Universe
(Hotthobo & AmyWhoa Horsiverse Edit)



Share on Facebook

2 comments:

the saucer people said...

Wow, San Francisco via Scotland..this funky little number is crying out for a cosmic stretching edit exercise!

Mr B said...

nice, thanks!