Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disco People Come To Dance...

I'm pretty exhausted from last night's final STUDIO!/B-Day Party. Thanks to everyone who came out and those that wished me a happy birthday. Overall it was a great birthday and fun last Studio. I'm currently working on putting together some future disco nights here in Seattle beginning in early 2009. Look for me to announce the details to those nights as they begin to get worked out. That being said, I'm going to catch up on some much needed rest and keep this post short and sweet with one of my personal favorite Mike Theodore Orchestra tracks in "Disco People". This is one of the many great cuts off of the classic 1979 record, High On Mad Mountain LP. This was the second record from this project headed by obviously, Mike Theodore, who you may recognize from his earlier collaborational work with funk legend Dennis Coffey. Regardless, High On Mad Mountain is a great record that I highly recommend checking out when you get a chance.

The Mike Theodore Orchestra - Disco People

Share on Facebook

No comments: