Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You Might Just Love This Too...Forever

Armand Van Helden has traditionally been an artist that I don't listen to very much. This Boston native produces that US domestic house sound that I'm usually not into, however that being said, I recently discovered a couple of really good high energy house tracks that can make a dancefloor lose it at anytime. The club version of "Into Your Eyes" is a high energy anthem that can make a crippled man break out the "running-man", and Serge Santiago's remix of "Hear My Name" captures a more funkier version of that same dancefloor intensity. Both songs are really appealling because of the disco style vocal anthems "All I want to do/ Is get next to you", and "When I Look Into Your Eyes/ I Could Love You Too Forever". I haven't completely changed my feelings about Van Heldon's entire catalogue, however, I will probably singing these two anthems in the shower for the next month.

Armand Van Helden - Into Your Eyes (Original Club Version)
Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name (Serge Santiago Remix)

Share on Facebook

No comments: