Thursday, February 07, 2008

New York Flasher

Today, I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite songs in Gotham Flasher's "I'm Never Going To Leave You (New York)", which appeared on the group's only self-titled LP back in 1979. Gotham Flasher was another brilliant project put together by legendary disco producers Gino Soccio and Peter Alves, who also came together to produce the classic 1978 Witch Queen disco single "Bang A Gong". I think that to this day, the Gotham Flasher productions that found their way onto their self-titled LP remain some of the most forgotten and unplayed great classics to come from the disco era. I highly reccommend picking up this album if you can get your hands on it.

Gotham Flasher - I'm Never Going To Leave You (New York)

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

benjstein said...

man, this track is incredible. thank you. /ben