Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Comin' On Home Baby


I've had a pretty busy day, so I'm gonna let the music do the talking, with Mascara's 1979 hi-energhy disco classic "Comin' Home Baby". Mascara was a project put together by Jürgen S. Korduletsch who has helped produce some other great disco artists and projects like Lipstique, Claudja Barry, Gaz, etc. "Comin' Home Baby" is the standout track, in my opinion, on Mascara's only full-length album See You In L.A.. The disco project also returned in 1984 with the excellent twelve-inch single "Baja" which more recently made it's way onto the Balearica 2 - The Original Sound Of The White Island compilation. Just one of the many fine tracks and projects produced by the amazing Jürgen S. Korduletsch.

Mascara - Comin' Home Baby

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

professor Eddy said...

The title track from the album sung by Luther Vandross is really great! I frequently play a self-made edit of it in my daily Soul Searching show on Laid Back Radio.