Friday, May 29, 2009

Runnin' Wild in the Night

Here is my all-time favorite Gino Soccio track in "(It's Been) Too Long" from his amazing 1981 Closer album. I know this might be a bit of a shocking choice, especially for a huge Soccio fan like myself (I would rank him in my top 5 artists of all-time), however there is just something about the laid-back "soft-rock" groovin' gem that I can't seem to ever get enough of. I was listing to this track, as well as the entire record, late last night and I realized that most people don't realize that this is my favorite Soccio cut. Don't get me wrong, I love all the others almost just as much, however "(It's Been) Too Long" just slightly tops my list. Enjoy!

Gino Soccio - (It's Been) Too Long


Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Dolce Vita said...

I would simply like to share in your Soccio Love. I believe he is a prophet, a true genius. nothing beats his layered harmonies or the simplicity and integrity of his lyrics. I am a die hard Gino lover through and through. My personal faves are you move me, its alright and dream on...
love love love
Bianca

funkforward said...

TRY
IT
OUT!!!