Monday, August 24, 2009

Disco Sass from Miss Romana

Let's start the week off with an all-time disco classic in Ramona Brooks' "I Don't Want You Back". This funky gem was released as a twelve-inch single back in 1980. I've seen a recent repressing of this twelve-inch, which I highly recommend picking-up. The song was also included on Joey Negro's superb compilation Disco Spectrum. Regardless, it makes for a solid addition to any disco lover's collection. Enjoy!

Ramona Brooks - I Don't Want You Back


Share on Facebook

5 comments:

The Best Cuts of Music said...

Nice one! I love this tune.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to forget joey rarities, so many "killer cuts" are nothing front of that

Robert said...

What a terrific song! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

oh my my this is a GEM! Thanks so much for the heads up. I going to get the students at the college to remake this track!

Friends of Perry Pettus said...

Do you know how long i was looking for this track!!!! WOW. I really appreciate! PEACE