Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do It 'Til You're Satisfied

I've had B.T. Express's "Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)" stuck in my head all day long while I've been trying to get some work done. Therefore, I thought I would share the funky disco classic. This track was the first break though hit for the group back in 1974 and in my opinion, the group's best overall song in general. The funky cut was also the title track to the group's solid debut record which consists of other standout cuts like "Express", "Everything Good To You (Ain't Always Good For You)", and "That's What I Want For You Baby" among others. I suppose if I was going to get a song stuck in my head for an entire day, B.T. Express's "Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)" might just have to be my first choice. Enjoy!

B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)


Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You run such a good blog here mate, from all of us out here digging your tunes - GRACIAS!