Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Librae, Solidi, Denarii

With baseball season fast approaching, I find that I'm in a bit of a "left-field" mood today (My far-reaching attempt to make today's featured track relative to the time of year). Therefore I thought I would share the cosmic psychedelic cut "L.S.D. (Librae, Solidi, Denarii)" by The Duke of Burlington. This track, which has to be considered one of the most erotic songs ever written, was released on the group's 1970 self-titled album. I find that the group is mostly known for their funky keys-driven single "Flash", which I also highly enjoy, however the erotic mood that is beautifully crafted on "L.S.D." should not go ignored. With one listen, I'm sure you'll understand that this song was the soundtrack for one thing, and one thing only. Enjoy!

The Duke of Burlington - L.S.D. (Librae, Solidi, Denarii)


Share on Facebook

No comments: