Friday, October 15, 2010

Draggin' My Heels

My apoligies for not updating the blog yesterday. As I mentioned on Tuesday, this was going to be a very busy week for me personally. Anyways, let's end the week with great "left-field" edit by Social Disco Club of The Hollies' "Draggin' My Heels". This laid-back, yet funky track, was originally released in 1977 and actually became a regular song played at David Mancuso's Loft parties. This re-edit of the track was featured on the fourteenth release of the Mindless Boogie series. Overall, it's a superb edit of an already great track that is perfect for those more laid-back moments on a dancefloor. Enjoy!

The Hollies - Draggin' My Heels (Social Disco Club Re-edit)


Share on Facebook

2 comments:

professor Eddy said...

I like the Latin feel of it and the voice of singer Alan Clarke. And the lyrics are quite deep! Louie Vega introduced me to the original on his Choice album, btw. Very nice edit, Pat!

Anonymous said...

missed this edit when it came out. bummer!