Friday, January 23, 2009

Anybody Wanna Party Tonight?

It's Friday, so I'll keep this short and sweet because you shouldn't spending your evening staring at the computer hunting down disco gems...that's what Sunday through Thursday are for. Regardless here is a special extended disco mix of Gloria Gaynor's 1978 classic "Anybody Wanna Party?". You can find a shorter version included on her popular Love Tracks LP, however the extended version, in my opinion, is so much better. This was a popular and regular rotating track at Studio! this past year. Enjoy the weekend!

Gloria Gaynor - Anybody Wanna Party? (Extended Disco Mix)

Share on Facebook

2 comments:

RayRay said...

Never understood why this wasn't a huge hit for her. Great track, and one of her best.

Keep up to date on our adventures. said...

I agree - I've loved this since I first got the album and have never had the extended version. Thanks a million.