Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Deputy of Love

I don't have a lot of time to 'blog' today, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Here is a disco classic, entitled "Deputy of Love" from Don Armando's Second Avenue Rhumba Band. This song was featured on the group's 1979 self-titled LP, which in my opinion, is one of August Darnell's finest productions. That being said, he definitely has had many throughout his brilliant career. Enjoy!

Don Armando's Second Avenue Rhumba Band - Deputy of Love

Share on Facebook

5 comments:

professor Eddy said...

A very nice latin-disco track. I play it quite often on my daily radio show on Laid Back Radio (www.laid-back.be).

Pat Les Stache said...

I'll definitely have to check out your show!

Anonymous said...

A bona-fide disco classic! I love the line, "I find the men on the ten-most wanted list."

professor Eddy said...

Thanks, Pat! My show is called 'soul searching' (http://www.laid-back.be/player/grid.xml).

Anonymous said...

Always loved this track, but would dearly love to here the Spanish version.