Monday, February 04, 2008

Got To Have Your Love

United Kingdom producer/DJ, Floorman, recently sent me an instrumental re-edit of Fantastic Four's 1977 disco classic "I Got To Have Your Love" which I recently discussed in a blog post back in September. This Dennis Coffey produced classic is by far my favorite cut by the Fantastic Four. Floorman does a nice job in highlighting the funky driven bass groove as well as the solid horn leads to produce a great new instrumental edit of the original. This edit can most definitely work on the disco floor as well as a shake-up in a house set.

I would also recommend you to check out Floorman's blog Floorman Presents... when you get a chance. He has posted some other great edits that he has put together of artists like Hot Chip, George McCrae, Prince, as well as many others. Good stuff.

Fantastic Four - I Got To Have Your Love (Floorman Re-edit)

Share on Facebook

2 comments:

dj fan said...

Pease repost George McRae's "I Get Lifted". The link doesn't work!!
Thanks,
DJ FAN

dj fan said...

Love your new MIX !!! it rocks !!!
Please add the original as well.