Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sing Sing 'til Your Satisfied

So, this will be final posting for the week as I enjoy a much needed short vacation. I will be back as usual on Monday with more disco goodies. Until then, everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and those in San Francisco, make sure you check out Go Bang!'s 1-Year Anniversary Party on Saturday at the Deco Lounge.

Let's end the week with another Salsoul released disco classic in Gaz's 1978 funky gem "Sing Sing". This track was featured on the group's self-titled album which features many other solid cuts including "Indian Gaz", "Boogie Woman", and "Synth He Sized Her". In my opinion, it's one of the finest releases from Salsoul, therefore I highly recommend hunting down a copy if you can. Anyways, enjoy your Thanksgiving and be safe!

Gaz - Sing Sing


Share on Facebook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ultimate beats and breaks...aww yeah

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLS,VIA SOUTH WALES NOW RESIDEING IN ALICANTE SPAIN,AND CHEERS FOR THE TUNEAGE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,TARA SCHAFT (BLACK DIAMOND 1978) - NEW YOURK CITY DREAM,SHE HAS THE VOCAL QUALITY OF NINA SIMONE,ANY TYPOS,JUST FINISHED A LARGE SPANISH LUNCH WITH TO MUCH WINE,AND WHISKEY TO CARE.

AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, IF TOU NEED A TUNE AND I HAVE IT I WILL GLADLY FORWARD IT TO YOU.

YOURS
SOULIE

Sergio said...

Thanks for the love, TJ! Nice seeing you this past weekend.