Thursday, April 29, 2010

Les Stache in Paris

The summer is fast approaching and I'm very excited as I love warm weather, rooftop bbq parties, and of course baseball. Another reason I'm excited is that this summer, as I noted in my last post, I will be making my second visit to one of my favorite cities in all of the world in Paris, France. My trip will be from July 12th through the 19th. I plan on spending my time enjoying the beautiful sites, staying out late drinking too much, and of course hitting up all the record shops that I possibly can. Another thing I would like to do while I'm there is deejay a few nights. As of now, I have nothing booked and would like to start getting some dates confirmed. Therefore if you live in Paris and you would like to have me come deejay your party, please email me at dwr_media@yahoo.com. Two years ago was my first visit to Paris and I deejayed a couple of parties and had an amazing time. I'm looking forward to making this trip even better as I hope to feel a little more familiar with the beautiful city. As soon as I get some dates together I will surely announce them on this site, so stay tune!

Share on Facebook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRY AN E-MAIL TO THIS GUY AT, a monsieurwilly world PAT,LIKE YOU HE HAS A TOP BLOG,AND MAY BE ABLE TO SORT YOU OUT
mixsuperclasse@yahoo

REGARDS
SOULIE.

JM said...

i feel like a 16 year old girl :) just can't wait the summer to come so i could finally hear you mix here in paris!

Unknown said...

Contact Buvez Madison on facebook. They might be interested.