Friday, March 16, 2007

Bring Back the Diskomiks


The disco prince himself, Prins Thomas, has been keeping himself extremely busy as of late. It seems like everytime I go to look for records at Phonica, Juno, or Piccadilly I see that Norweigen producer has released a new remix. Just this year alone he has re-edited tracks by Bebel Gilberto, Lee Jones, Justus Kohncke, Tony Sylvester, Crue-L Grand Orchestra, and an upcoming remix of Force of Nature's "To The Brain". This kind of production output is definately breaking my penny bank, however I can't complain because every remix continues to amaze me. I'm sure after a few listen to some of these remixes you'll be scrambling to get your hands on anything this guy even breathes on. Enough Said.

Bebel Gilberto-Bring Back The Love(Prins Thomas Remix)
Bebel Gilberto-Bring Back The Love(Prins Thomas Dub mix)
Crue-L Grand Orchestra- Psycho Piano(Prins Thomas Diskomiks)

Share on Facebook

3 comments:

SFB said...

I'm feeling that Dub mix...deeper and damn sexy.

SFB said...

I was reading an old interview with Morgan Geist, and I hit the disco goldmine...didn't know if you knew of CBS or this: lovefigers Music nerd paradise!

Anonymous said...

reup maybe? much love.