Friday, August 03, 2007

Club Cabana Tonight!!!

Remember that tonight I will be hosting the first edition of Club Cabana at The Solo Bar (200 Roy Street, Lower Queen Anne - right next to Mcmenamins). I will be playing obscure 70's Disco, Italo Classics, and New Disco Re-edits all night long. There's no cover and the party starts at 9pm.

You'll hear music like...

Larry Levan Edits, Kano, Salsoul Classics, Tangoterje Edits, Loose Joints, Double Exposure, Walter Gibbon's Mixes, Prins Thomas Edits, Cerrone, Gino Soccio, The Salsoul Orchestra, Rune Lindbæk Edits, First Choice, Bunny Sigler, Melba Moore, Phantom Slasher, Carl Bean, Don Ray, Loft Classics, etc.

Here's an example of the music you'll be hearing - Bunny Sigler's 1977 Goldmine Records Disco classic "I'm A Fool". Hope to see you there!

Bunny Sigler - I'm a Fool

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Bobby Calabrese (aka DJ BWYSE) said...

Hey Dude,
E-mail me I want to ask you a question. Peace

bcalabrese@newgen.com