Thursday, September 06, 2007

Club Cabana This Friday!

This Friday, September 7th, is the second installment of Club Cabana at the Solo Bar in Lower Queen Anne (Seattle, Wa.). I(TJ Gorton) will be turning the Solo Bar into a 1970's Discothèque, spinning rare classic italo and disco gems all night long. All the music I post on this blog, played all-night long for your dancing pleasure. Plus, I will be giving away a bunch of exclusive Club Cabana Sept. 2007 Mix CD-R's that I recently put together. Please come out, dance, and enjoy some good disco music.

And for your music pleasure, here is a recent edit I did of George McCrae's "Look At You" off of the 1974 LP, Rock Your Baby. If you love good soul-disco music, I believe that it is a must that you own a copy of Rock Your Baby.

George McCrae - Look At You (TJ Gorton Re-edit)

Also, to keep you up to speed on things, I'm currently at work putting together a bunch of disco re-edits for a series of 12-inch singles titlted, Athlete Edits, which will be released by Beat Freeze Records. I'm also finishing everything up on my new 12-inch single Club Cabana which also features an amazing remix by Hector Works' Anthony Mansfield, which will come out later this fall.

That's it, See you at the Cabana!

Share on Facebook

No comments: