Wednesday, July 16, 2008

STUDIO! Tonight @ Havana
Put Your Body Into It

We will be doing it again this Wednesday Night(TONIGHT!) @ Havana, spinning the best in rare gay disco, italo, cosmic and mustache grooves, as well as inviting special guest deejay Gene from Emerald City Soul Club and Talcum out for a special "soul" side of disco DJ set. Should be another ridiculous evening, don't miss out!

See all the STUDIO! photos & Posters here.
CHECK OUT: STUDIO! Disco Blog for more info!

Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the edits of GW. He's a genius with vinyl and tape recorders for more than three decades and above all he's a very nice guy. But this one sounds a bit too 'rocky' for me. The Instant Funk bits are very nice though.

Anonymous said...

O, sorry I didn't put my comment in the right place. It has to be under Andriano Italiano. I didn't have my glasses on... ;-)