Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How Can You Refuse?

No shame in this one...Here is a guilty favorite in Cher's 1979 album cut "Happy Was The Day We Met" from her classic Take Me Home LP. I know that everyone raves about the title song, as do I, however I think this lesser known album cut deserves a little bit more attention. I was listening to it late last night and I find that it always puts me in a good mood. Plus, who doesn't love anyone who dresses up like a sexy native american (trying to be pollitically correct) on stallion!

Cher - Happy Was The Day We Met


Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plus, who doesn't love anyone who dresses up like a sexy native american (trying to be pollitically correct) on stallion!

Well, she is part Cherokee, and has a song called "Half Breed" which can be construed as semi-biographical.

Don't you young people know anything about Miss Cher?