Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can You Feel The Real Thing

Recently I came across The Real Thing's 1978 disco classic "Can You Feel The Force" with much delight. I guess this song is well known among many disco lover's, however for myself, this was the first time I had been exposed to the funky gem. This track was included on the group's 1978 album, also entitled, Can You Feel The Force. The record was produced by Ken Gold and has a 'early boogie' feel to it, dominated by a lot of solid funky instrumentation. "Can You Feel The Force" is another one of those disco cuts that tend to grow on you with each and every listen. For me, there's nothing much better than being exposed to unfamiliar disco gems, making this encounter quite a treat.

The Real Thing - Can You Feel The Force


Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pat is the best (beast)
take care & nacho to
:-))

Anonymous said...

WAZUP WAZUP BROOOOOS I ADDDD 2

CAN YOU FEEL THE FOOOOOOORCE heheheehe !!!!

& IF YOU FEEL IT COME VISITE ME :

http://canyafeeltheforce.blogspot.com/

PEACE 2 THE FUNK !!!!