Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back From Paris

Back from my wonderful week-long vacation in Paris. Thanks to everybody who came out to at least one of the three nights I deejayed. I had an amazing time hanging out and deejaying in one of the greatest cities in the world while meeting many new faces and friends. It's definitely a trip I will certainly never forget. Thanks again to everyone.

I did manage to do some record shopping while I was in Paris, therefore I look forward to sharing many of my new finds throughout the next coming weeks, so stay tuned and check back often!

The last bit of news I wanted to share with everyone, was the re-pressing of Cabana Disco Vol.04. The record, which has received praise from people like Gilles Peterson, Al Kent, Nik Weston, Tim Sweeney, Tal M. Klein, as well as being recommended by Juno Records has been re-pressed and is now once again available. You can find the record in many of the major online and dance music record shops. The last issue of the record sold out within a couple of weeks of it's release, and with this being the FINAL PRESSING of this volume in the series, I highly recommend snatching up this latest pressing while they are still available.

Share on Facebook

No comments: