Friday, June 19, 2009

Taster's Choice - TONIGHT!

Tonight will be my debut as a resident deejay at Capitol Club's Taster's Choice. Once a month I(aka Pat Les Stache) will be hosting the night, sharing the decks with some special guests and many friends. This week I will be joined by Capitol Club veteran and one of my favorite Seattle deejays, DJ Edis. Together we will be spinning rare 70's disco, italo, cosmic gems, and dirtiest mustache grooves. Join me for this exciting new WEEKEND night of disco delights, drinking, and of course dancin'!

Taster's Choice: Les Stache Version
Friday, June 19th
w/ Pat Les Stache
+ Special Guest DJ Edis
Capitol Club
414 E. Pine St Seattle, WA
10pm - 2am No Cover!

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Thurston Howell III said...

Hmmm.....I will just happen to be in Seattle tomorrow, making an attempt of Mt. Rainier with my brother.

I think I will stop by and check this out, since I missed you in NYC.

If you play "Like an Eagle" by Dennis Parker, I am the doofus who will give you a nod, or some other sort of obvious "signal"!!!

Even if you don't play Wade Nichols, I'll be there....