Friday, November 06, 2009

Cabana Disco vol.03 Back in Stores!

After selling out of stores within the first two weeks of it's release, I'm excited to announce that Cabana Disco Vol.03 has been re-pressed and is now back in stores! This record consists of three edits in which I've previously posted on this site including D-R-U-M's "Lalabye", John Ozila's "Funky Boogie", Kabbala's "Ashewo Ara". I did a super-limited repressing of only 200 copies, and this should be the final pressing of this twelve, therefore I recommend scoring yourself a copy before they are all gone.

Buy the record at these and many other fine locations:
Juno Records
Piccadilly Records
Phonica Records

For those in San Francisco, I've seen a couple of copies of this twelve-inch at both Amoeba (in the Disco Edits section), Rasputin (in the World/ Africa Section), and I would also check Tweekin' Records, whom has carried some of my records in the past.

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

jmatt said...

nice one pat im still playing my copy every time i dj!! hope your enjoying san fran