Monday, December 20, 2010

Tropical Boogie

First off, I want to say thanks for all the kind birthday wishes that everyone sent me on this site and on facebook. I certainly appreciate all the love. I also want to send an extra special thanks to my wife Stacy, for throwing me an amazing party Friday night. It was one of those parties that makes you wish you could turn thirty every year.

Anyways, on to the music...

It's been kind of a long an exhausting day, therefore I think I'm going to brighten the mood a bit with the Brazilian boogie gem "Estrelar" by Marcos Valle. This funky tropical track was featured on Valle's self-titled album, which was released back in 1983. When it comes to raising mid-day spirits, there might not be anything more perfect than a funky tropical classic from one of Brazil's greatest artist. Enjoy!

Marcos Valle - Estrelar


Share on Facebook

No comments: