Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Smiling Faces

For those that didn't make it out to last Saturday's Go Bang! party, you certainly missed a fun night. I want to thank all the people that came out for the night, as well as resident deejays Sergio and Steve Fabus for having me play. If you are ever in San Francisco on the fourth Saturday of the month, you must get out and experience Go Bang!. Definitely one of the best disco parties I've ever deejayed and/or attended. I will be posting my deejay set from that night sometime later in the week so stay tuned…

Until then, here is the track that I opened my set with in Jazzy Jens' re-edit of The Undisputed Truth's funky 1971 classic "Smiling Faces Sometimes". This dancefloor friendly edit can be found on a twelve-inch release put out by G.A.M.M. (GAMM069) The re-edit twelve also features a solid Latin flavored edit on the B-side. Easily one of the better re-edit twelves of the year so far. As with almost all G.A.M.M releases, this record should move fast on shelves, therefore I highly recommend snatching it up while it's still in print. Enjoy!

The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes (Jazzy Jens Re-Edit)


Share on Facebook

1 comment:

soulie said...

I'm not really a Re-Edit fan,though i have too say i do like this.
Thank You.

Regards