Friday, October 23, 2009

Go Bang! This Saturday Oct. 24th

I'm excited to announce that I will be making my San Francisco deejaying debut at the next Go Bang! disco party, happening this Saturday (October 24). I will be along side special guests Steve Mak (A-List / Gentle Cycle Orchestra), and Go Bang! residents Sergio (KALX/KiNkY BeAtS), Stanley (Chilidog!), Nicky B. (Gemini Disco), Flight (Gotsoul/Galaxy Group), and Eddy Bauer. Plus this will be a Pre-Halloween Scare-Abration, so costumes are strongly encouraged. It should be an amazing night of good music, dancing, and plenty of drinking. I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and learning how SF likes to party!

DECO LOUNGE
510 Larkin / Turk
SAT. Oct 24th
9PM - LATE
$5/Drink Specials
FREE FOR ALL BEFORE 10PM / FREE BEFORE 11PM
with RSVP @ going.com/gobang

Also check out the Go Bang! page on facebook, for past party photos, info, and downloadable mixes

Share on Facebook

No comments: