Friday, July 02, 2010

Sound of the Jungle

I'm counting down the hours to the beginning of the long 3-day weekend, however before I sign off for a few days I thought I would share a recent re-edit I did of Kongas' 1978 tropical disco track "Jungle". As soon as I heard this track years ago, I knew I would want to eventually put my own spin on it and re-edit the song. This was a really enjoyable edit to work on, as I got to play around, as I always like to do, with a lot of interesting nature sound effects. Right now I haven't decided if this edit will receive a proper release or not, as I've been spending most of my time trying to organize the next Cabana Disco release. Until then, sit back and enjoy your long weekend to the funky sounds of the jungle.

Kongas - Jungle (Pat Les Stache Re-Edit)


Share on Facebook

No comments: