Friday, May 15, 2009

Sunday Stache Starts This Sunday!

I'm excited to announce a new weekly night at the Moe Bar called Sunday Stache. As the weather starts to warm-up here in Seattle and your looking for something to do on your lazy Sunday evenings, stop by the Moe Bar and have a few drinks as I spin summertime disco rarities along side many 'feel-good' classics to help wind your weekend down. I will be playing everything from 'cocktail' and cosmic disco gems to 70's soft-rock favorites. Of course I will be playing many of the more laid-back and funky cuts that are featured on this blog. Therefore, if your into the music you find on here, I highly recommend you spending Sunday evening this summer at the Moe Bar!

Sunday Stache
w/ Pat Les Stache
Every Sunday Night starting May 17th
@ Moe Bar
1425 10th Ave Seattle, WA
8pm-12ish FREE!

Share on Facebook

No comments: