Friday, October 14, 2011

New Release on Kojak Giant Sounds!

I'm excited to announce that my next re-edit 12" will be released by the Finland based label Kojak Giant Sounds. Over the last two years this label, which is run by DJ Ionik, has teamed up with some major heavy weight producers/deejays including Beatfanatic, Mike Burns, Leftside Wobble, Maxxi Soundsystem, Rayko, Nicholas Iammatteo and others to release some of the best disco/ boogie edits out there. My release with this label should be out sometime later this fall and will feature two edits, which you can hear by checking out Kojak Giant Sounds SoundCloud page. I'll continue to keep everyone posted as to the actual release of the new record once I have that information. Enjoy!

Pat Les Stache - "Odeiyolaoo Mambo" by Kojak Giant Sounds™

Share on Facebook

No comments: